Member Services Specialist
F5 Flowood Futsal and Functional Fitness Facility
|FLSA Status:||Non-Exempt – Hourly|
The Membership Services Coordinator is responsible for promoting the Facility among its members and the greater community, to facilitate membership sales, member and guest experience, and overall satisfaction through continuous review and development of high quality services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fields prospective member inquiries & referrals.
- Conducts tours for prospective members.
- Holds prospective member functions.
- Networks with active members to make personal referrals and to assist with recruitment efforts.
- Follows-up on member referrals, leads from staff, newspaper articles, lists, community publications, etc. to source new member leads.
- Works with corporate partners Human Resource departments for new member leads.
- Interacts with local Chamber of Commerce’s, and other community organizations to network and market the Facility.
- Processes new member applications.
- Coordinates & distributes Welcome Packets & Baskets.
- Initiates and implements member engagement and loyalty programs.
- Personally meets each Facility member and instills confidence that the Facility is operated in the best interests of the membership.
- Provides coverage for Front Desk staff when required.
- Is present during club peak operating hours and events to assist in meeting and greeting members and guests.
- Effectively responds to member comments in accordance with Facility standards, policies and rules; uses ideas, feedback and suggestions to continuously improve the services provided to members.
Minimum Education, Experience & Other Skills:
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, and phone skills.
- Pleasant personality and able to work in fast pace environment when necessary.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales experience.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Able to work some nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Knowledge and proficient use of social media; Facility Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Management reserves the right to change, rescind, add, or delete the functions of this position at any time.